10 Creative Ways to Recycle Newspaper
So I just figured out how you can go to a party with a newspaper basket present wrapped in newspaper, inside a newspaper gift bag wearing a newspaper dress, newspaper coat, and newspaper bracelet carrying your newspaper purse. Oh yeah, and the party is decorated with newspaper oragami and a newspaper Happy Birthday banner and you can sit (un)comfortably on your newspaper bench.
Don’t throw away that old newspaper! When it comes to creativity like this, recycling is a must! You can start simple by making a banner or wrapping a gift, but those who are more adventurous? I say, try the making the newspaper coat or newspaper bench!
Here are 10 creative crafts from recycled newspaper.
- The first one is the obvious one! Use it as gift wrap.
- Make a bracelet.
- Make a Happy Birthday banner.
- Make a gift bag.
- Build a bench.
- Make oragami!
- Make a basket.
- Make a dress.
- Need a coat to go over that dress?
- And of course you’ll need a purse to go with that outfit!
Click on the links to view tutorials and photo sources.
Check out these creative ways to recycle:
- 4 Ways to Reuse Old Boxes
- 5 Creative Ways to Repurpose Old Books
- 5 More Creative Ways to Repurpose Old Books
- 6 Ways to Recycle Bottles and Glass Jars