5 Creative Ways to Repurpose Old Books
I LOVE to read. I remember at one point I’d happen to be browsing the “recommended” book shelves and there were very few that I had not already read. Needless to say, my shelves are littered with books. Think twice before throwing away your old books. You can’t really sell them for much anyway! Take the eco-friendly route and repurpose them into something new and inventive and take the trash to treasure route. I thought I’d put together some fun repurposing ideas for your old books to get your creative juices flowing. Here are 5 Creative Ways to Repurpose Old Books!
Make a storybook clock for a nursery. You can purchase a clock kit at any craft store and turn any hard cover book into a clock. Simply drill a hole in the center and add your clock kit.
Turn one into a unique lamp.
Make your own postcards or reuse the covers for handmade greeting cards.
Make an interesting picture frame. Add some special and memorable photos to an old encyclopedia and use it as a frame to display in your home!
Make your own book page wallpaper. How fun is this? I would love to cover an accent wall in book pages!
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Smart DIY Ideas to Help Prepare Your Home for Fall - August 31, 2015
- How to Throw a Fabulous Glam-O-Ween Party - August 28, 2015
- How to Make Paper Pumpkins for Fall - August 26, 2015
- A Dozen Uses for DIY Photo Clips - August 24, 2015
- Enter to Win the #TruliHome $25K Giveaway - August 21, 2015