Baby Shower Message Cards
This project was SUPER easy, but since I did it, why not put it on my blog? One of my very busy friends was throwing baby shower for her girlfriend and I gladly made these for her so she would have more time to do other projects. She showed up at my house with all the supplies, and with the help of my craft closet, I busted them out in a couple hours while I watched The Biggest Loser.
These Baby Shower Message Cards are a way for the guests to write a message or wish for the guest of honor. Here is what you need:
- Scrapbook Paper or Card Stock
- Craft Punch of your choice
- Paper Cutter
- Wooden Frame
- Craft paint
- Paint brush
- Scrapbook paper
- Craft punch
The pastel colors for the shower are pink, yellow, and green. I used craft paint and painted the inside and outer edges yellow, and the main part of the frame pink.
I printed out a sign that said “Please write a message or wish for baby” (the baby’s name is a surprise!). Once the paint was dried (minutes), I punched and glued paper butterflies to the frame.
I used 12X12 scrapbook paper and used a cutting board. I was able to cut out six 4X6 cards for each sheet. One by one, I glued the punch butterflies on each card, making each one a little different.
Here is the after.
I tied them all up in a pretty yellow bow to give to send off with my friend.
That’s it! SUPER easy!
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party - September 2, 2015
- The GMC DIY Challenge is Live - September 1, 2015
- Smart DIY Ideas to Help Prepare Your Home for Fall - August 31, 2015
- How to Throw a Fabulous Glam-O-Ween Party - August 28, 2015
- How to Make Paper Pumpkins for Fall - August 26, 2015