Brick Mantel Makeover
This post may be a little premature but I am so excited to share my brick mantel makeover! It’s not quite finished. We still need a cover for the front but I was too excited so I had to share it now. We finished painting the inside of the house got new floors and baseboards…checking off the list one thing at a time. If you want to see more photos of the house when we first moved in here they are. Here are also more photos of our floor before.
Here is what it looked like before.
I have no idea why, but I cannot for the life of me find a picture of the mantel after we had the cement sprayed on it to match the new floors. Don’t worry… you’re not missing anything because it did not look good! I DO however, have a photo of it being primed, thanks to Jeff from Diamond Custom Finishes who did this amazing makeover. Not too bad in white! White was my original thought however one of my friends suggested black and I pictured it right away so we went for it!
Here it is! OK, so we need a cover still, and it should arrive soon. Oh… And pretty please ignore the mess inside.
Here is a close up. It looks like a brand new mantel.
Now… to finish the rest of the house…
More Updates to Our Home:
- Living Room Makeover Reveal
- Front Door Makeover Before and After
- Half Bathroom Makeover Before and After
- Dining Room Makeover Reveal
- Our Outdoor Home Makeover
- Our Cement Floors After
- Guest Room Paint Makeover
- Patio Before and After
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- 20 Cool Must Do Stenciling Projects - May 22, 2015
- DIY Accordion Paper Butterflies with ASTROBRIGHTS® Papers - May 20, 2015
- Planting Succulents in Thrift Store Vases - May 19, 2015
- Easy Ways to Declutter and Improve Your Garage - May 18, 2015
- Photo Craft Project Ideas - May 15, 2015