Take your blogging to the next level.
Good PR & marketing skills are the secret ingredients that will take your blog from average to amazing.
Join us for a blogger workshop with Kismet PR founder Lyndsey Wells and special guest Dinah Wulf to discuss the best tips to help you get more followers, work with better brands, boost your search engine visibility and make your blogging dreams come true.
This three-hour power session goes a step beyond expensive, long conferences — we’ll give you everything you need to tackle those intimidating publicity tactics and SEO tricks you’ve been wondering about for months.
- Media kits – what they are & why you need one
- What it actually means to “promote” a brand
- Ways to pitch magazine & TV editors or other bloggers
- How to get the most out of blog conferences
- Strategies and tips for connecting with brands
- Overview of different monetization strategies & how to negotiate
- How to use social media more effectively and boost your online / IRL presence
- Basic to intermediate level Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices
- Tactics to make your blog content easier to find via search engines
Class size is small so we can keep it personal and relevant. All attendees will be asked to fill out a short survey prior to the class to ensure we cover topics that are most applicable to your current blogging situation. AND, we’ll provide snacks, drinks and a few treasures to take home.
Here’s what past students have said about the Kismet workshops:
If you’re ready to take your blog to the next level (i.e. working with brands or solidifying your brand), this class is a must. — Leah Singer
Lyndsey’s workshop was a great way to learn about growing your blog, in an environment that is more focused and open to questions. I had a great time and will definitely attend more in the future. — Carla Maganinho