Chocolate Toolkit Father’s Day Gift & Printable
Thank you to SweetWorks, Inc., for sponsoring the candy for this post, Chocolate Toolkit Father’s Day Gift & Printable.
My husband has the BIGGEST sweet tooth of almost anyone I have ever met. He loves it all; chocolate, cookies, candy, cake, and pie. When I saw these cute Milk Chocolate Toolkits from Niagra Chocolates, I thought it’d be the perfect Father’s Day Gift for him. The boxes are already cute, but I thought I’d dress it up just a little for Father’s Day and add a tag, AND since I made them, I might as well share the printable with you just in case you want to make them too.
- Milk Chocolate Toolkit
- Black Cardstock
- Red Cardstock
- Paper Cutter
- Free Printable
- Double-sided Tape
- Hole Punch
These are the little Milk Chocolate Toolboxes. Aren’t they cute? Inside is a chocolate saw, hammer, pliers, wrench, and screwdriver. These are also cute gifts for the DIY’er in your life!
I cut a strip of black cardstock with my paper cutter and attached it with double-sided tape for the handle.
I also added a “Happy Father’s Day” printable on the bottom front.
I layered the “We Love You, Daddy” printable with black and red cardstock, punched a hole in it, and tied it with baker’s twine on the handle.
There you have it! A super quick and easy Father’s Day Gift for the special man in your life!
In case you missed them, here are a few of my favorite SweetWorks candy posts I have done in the past on Inheriting Our Planet:
- Mini Upcycled Plastic Cup Baskets
- St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Hat
- Hand Turkey Candy Dishes
- See-Through Owl Halloween Party Favors
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Smart DIY Ideas to Help Prepare Your Home for Fall - August 31, 2015
- How to Throw a Fabulous Glam-O-Ween Party - August 28, 2015
- How to Make Paper Pumpkins for Fall - August 26, 2015
- A Dozen Uses for DIY Photo Clips - August 24, 2015
- Enter to Win the #TruliHome $25K Giveaway - August 21, 2015