Creative Fourth of July DIY Ideas
I ended up having quite a few Fourth of July DIY ideas that came to fruition this year. I thought I’d put together a round-up of those including my favorites from last year. All of these ideas are quick, easy, and budget friendly! I hope you check them out, enjoy them, and share them! Let’s start with some repurposed and upcycled décor!
Here are three fun ideas for festive and patriotic decorations for your home, or Independence Day parade wagon.
Going somewhere? I do every year. Bring one of these sweet homemade gift for the party host or hostess this year.
There are always a lot of excited kiddos at the Fourth of July parties I attend. Make some fun easy to make and budget friendly favors for the kids to enjoy.
Last year I made a last minute red, white, and blue headpiece literally minutes before we left for or party. This year, I ended up making another one and shared it with my best firend.
There you have it! Ten easy patriotic DIY ideas for the festivities this weekend! Thanks for reading!
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- DIY Accordion Paper Butterflies with ASTROBRIGHTS® Papers - May 20, 2015
- Planting Succulents in Thrift Store Vases - May 19, 2015
- Easy Ways to Declutter and Improve Your Garage - May 18, 2015
- Photo Craft Project Ideas - May 15, 2015
- Mason Jar with Tulips Gift Idea - May 14, 2015