Creative Fourth of July DIY Ideas
I ended up having quite a few Fourth of July DIY ideas that came to fruition this year. I thought I’d put together a round-up of those including my favorites from last year. All of these ideas are quick, easy, and budget friendly! I hope you check them out, enjoy them, and share them! Let’s start with some repurposed and upcycled décor!
Here are three fun ideas for festive and patriotic decorations for your home, or Independence Day parade wagon.
Going somewhere? I do every year. Bring one of these sweet homemade gift for the party host or hostess this year.
There are always a lot of excited kiddos at the Fourth of July parties I attend. Make some fun easy to make and budget friendly favors for the kids to enjoy.
Last year I made a last minute red, white, and blue headpiece literally minutes before we left for or party. This year, I ended up making another one and shared it with my best firend.
There you have it! Ten easy patriotic DIY ideas for the festivities this weekend! Thanks for reading!
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Smart DIY Ideas to Help Prepare Your Home for Fall - August 31, 2015
- How to Throw a Fabulous Glam-O-Ween Party - August 28, 2015
- How to Make Paper Pumpkins for Fall - August 26, 2015
- A Dozen Uses for DIY Photo Clips - August 24, 2015
- Enter to Win the #TruliHome $25K Giveaway - August 21, 2015