Cute Easter Egg-O-Gram
I found this cute Easter Egg-O-Gram on Poppytalk Blog and HAD to figure out how to hollow out an egg so that you can stuff it with a personal message. It’s absolutely adorable! If only I found it earlier! Next year!
Anyway, you can easily hollow out an egg by poking two holes on each side with a sharp object like a nail. You simply blow out the white and yoke into a bowl! That’s it!
Make sure you wash the egg thoroughly and let it air dry.
You can stuff it with a personal message and send it to a loved one!
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- DIY Christmas Card Display - November 24, 2014
- Easy Mini Winter Scene in a Cloche - November 21, 2014
- My Craft Room: Inspiration, Creativity, & Tradition - November 20, 2014
- Ten Easy Elf on the Shelf Ideas - November 19, 2014
- Playhouse DIY Mini Makeover - November 17, 2014