Cute Easter Egg-O-Gram
I found this cute Easter Egg-O-Gram on Poppytalk Blog and HAD to figure out how to hollow out an egg so that you can stuff it with a personal message. It’s absolutely adorable! If only I found it earlier! Next year!
Anyway, you can easily hollow out an egg by poking two holes on each side with a sharp object like a nail. You simply blow out the white and yoke into a bowl! That’s it!
Make sure you wash the egg thoroughly and let it air dry.
You can stuff it with a personal message and send it to a loved one!
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- 20 Cool Must Do Stenciling Projects - May 22, 2015
- DIY Accordion Paper Butterflies with ASTROBRIGHTS® Papers - May 20, 2015
- Planting Succulents in Thrift Store Vases - May 19, 2015
- Easy Ways to Declutter and Improve Your Garage - May 18, 2015
- Photo Craft Project Ideas - May 15, 2015