Dining Room Makeover Reveal
FINALLY! I have a room reveal! This month, will be our two year anniversary in this house and I have yet to do a room reveal. I’ve shared our cement floors and our mantel makeover and a few painted rooms here and there, but today I’m really excited to share my dining room makeover reveal.
Here it is when we first moved in. Nice right?
And drumroll please…
Here it is AFTER!
It’s a little more modern with the cement floors and six inch trim. We also went with a dark gray accent wall. Here’s the other side.
My husband and I went architectural salvage shopping and bought an old metal workbench with wheels for our table and we put glass on top. Please feel free to ignore the child safety bumpers on the corners. To balance the hardness of the metal, we added tufted upholstered chairs with a floral pattern. I was going for an industrial chic type of feel.
On top of the table as a centerpiece, I have a cake stand that my friend Loren from Pandora’s Craft Box made. I put some antique books, burlap hydrangeas and a little ceramic quail I bought at Goodwill inside.
This is the view from out front door. We painted the column a bright white and added molding to the bottom to match the trim.
I also added a bar area for entertaining.
On the wall next to the dining room table I added some shelves and a fun folding table I bought at Home Goods. It’s a great area for extras when entertaining. I used it as a salad bar once!
That’s it! I hope you like it! It’s a very eclectic style that fits both my husband and my personalities. We love it and enjoy using and looking at it every day!
More Updates to Our Home:
- Living Room Makeover Reveal
- Front Door Makeover Before and After
- Half Bathroom Makeover Before and After
- Our Outdoor Home Makeover
- Brick Mantel Makeover
- Our Cement Floors After
- Guest Room Paint Makeover
- Patio Before and After
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- 20 Cool Must Do Stenciling Projects - May 22, 2015
- DIY Accordion Paper Butterflies with ASTROBRIGHTS® Papers - May 20, 2015
- Planting Succulents in Thrift Store Vases - May 19, 2015
- Easy Ways to Declutter and Improve Your Garage - May 18, 2015
- Photo Craft Project Ideas - May 15, 2015