DIY Crafts: Party Pinwheels How-To
These whimsical party pinwheels were found on non other than, (one of) my idol Martha Stewart’s, website. These are perfect inexpensive and easy to make party decorations.
Here is how you make them.
1. Cut four 2 1/2″ circles for each pinwheel from solid craftstock. Cut each circle in half.
2. Cut two 2″ circles from coordinating patterned paper. Cut each circle in half and adhere to the solid half-circles.
3. Arrange into pinwheel shape as shown and adhere to wooden skewer using tissue tape. Adhere candy sticker to the center of each pinwheel.
Cute and simple in three easy steps!
Use different colors and patterns to fit any themed party. Here are the materials you will need:
-Xacto knife or scissors
-Cookie Stick or Drilled Dowel
-Small hole punch
In eight easy steps, this cute pinwheel will add whimsy to your party decor.
Need More DIY Party Ideas? Try:
- DIY Crafts: Parasol Topiaries
- Paper Flower Ornaments
- Hanging Paper Flowers
- Asian Themed Baby Boy Shower
- Carnival or Circus Themed Party
- Fiesta Themed Party