DIY Fall Wreath Ideas
Ouch my eyes hurt! I just spent the last, I don’t know, hour looking at Etsy for some DIY Fall Wreath Ideas. Oh man! There were some good ones and there were some bad ones with a capital “B”. I looked at 3200 wreaths to be exact and that wasn’t even a fraction of what was available. There were wreaths made out of every material from tulle to yarn and burlap to branches. There were even wreaths made out of recycled materials like cork, coffee filters, and book pages. There were wreaths made to look like Elmo and Mickey Mouse and wreaths made out of baseballs and flip flops…yes…flip flops. That one may be a submission on regresty.com. Yikes!
I’ve been trying to think of a fall wreath project to make and I’m stuck. Anyway, I narrowed it down to sixteen of my favorite. As you can see I was kind of drawn to burlap and yarn. My favorite is the Halloween one made out of gauze…it’s fantastic! I think I’d like to incorporate my house numbers in it but I’m not sure. But now after looking at 3200 of them, I’m even more stuck…Ugh. Here goes…
What about you? Do you have any ideas for me? Help!
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- 32 Cheap and Easy Crafts You Can Make from Dollar Bin Items - May 29, 2015
- Frozen Fever Birthday Party Bunting - May 27, 2015
- Supporting Anti-Bullying: My Personal Story - May 26, 2015
- Repurposed Yoghurt Container Turned Succulent Pot - May 25, 2015
- 20 Cool Must Do Stenciling Projects - May 22, 2015