Room Decor Ideas: HOLLYWOOD REGENCY
A fantastic current style trend that began in the 1930’s is Hollywood Regency. It is full of the glamour and luxury that is Old Hollywood. It is an eclectic style that meshes the Old Hollywood feel with modern pieces. Room decor in this style doesn’t have to be expensive though. With a little creativity (and inspiration) you can reupholster a thrift store chair in velvet, add fringe to a lampshade, or lacquer or spray paint an old brass chandelier in black and achieve the Hollywood Regency look. Also try decorating in black and white and add one bold accent color.
Here is some inspiration to get you started.
Typical of the Hollywood Regenecy decor style include elements such as lattice motifs, chandeliers, or tufted fabric. Updated Hollywood Regency looks include bright bold colors and, shiny acrylic or mirrored accents and furniture.
Need more inspiration? Check out these Interior Design Ideas:
- Room Decor Ideas: VINTAGE MODERN
- Room Decor Ideas: STRIPES
- Room Decor Ideas: INDUSTRIAL STYLE
- Room Decor Ideas: PATTERNS
- Room Decor Ideas: MR. GOODWILL HUNTING
- Room Decor Ideas: FLORAL PATTERNS
- Room Decor Ideas: WALLPAPER
Try these other DIY decorating ideas:
- Framed Travel Collage
- Photo Wall
- DIY Wall Art: Unique Picture Frame Ideas
- Update Old Sconces with Paint