Room Decor Ideas: STARS
Happy Independence Day!
There’s something beautiful about the shape of a star. I found this incredible cardboard star-shaped coffee table designed by Ben Huggins. It can easily be snapped together and does not require any tools! It is made of black laminated plywood… genious!
Consider these other star shaped inspirations to bring into your home and room decor. Take the literal route with star shaped mirrors and wall art in your bathroom or be more subtle with star wall paper in a neutral tone. The natural wood based glass top accent table has a rustic feel… my favorite of the bunch.
Try these other DIY decorating ideas:
Need more inspiration? Check out these Interior Design Ideas:
- Room Decor Ideas: INDUSTRIAL STYLE
- Room Decor Ideas: PATTERNS
- Room Decor Ideas: MR. GOODWILL HUNTING
- Room Decor Ideas: FLORAL PATTERNS
- Room Decor Ideas: WALLPAPER
- Room Decor Ideas: VINTAGE MODERN
- Room Decor Ideas: COLOR