Paper Flower Week: Double Fringed Paper Flowers
– Double-sided colored paper
– A ready-made or a do-it-yourself slotted tool, or just a wooden toothpick.
1. Cut a paper strip about 1 inch wide and 4 inches long. Fold it lengthwise.
2. Create a fringe by making small cuts at 45 degrees along the closed edge.
3. Attach to its end a regular — 1/8 inch wide and 10 inches long — quilling strip. This will make the center of the flower.
4. Roll tightly using a toothpick or quilling tool, starting from the tip of the narrow strip.
5. After the fringe is rolled up, glue its tip and hold for a couple of minutes to let the glue dry a little.
You may also like:
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- 32 Cheap and Easy Crafts You Can Make from Dollar Bin Items - May 29, 2015
- Frozen Fever Birthday Party Bunting - May 27, 2015
- Supporting Anti-Bullying: My Personal Story - May 26, 2015
- Repurposed Yoghurt Container Turned Succulent Pot - May 25, 2015
- 20 Cool Must Do Stenciling Projects - May 22, 2015