Paper Flower Week: Double Fringed Paper Flowers
– Double-sided colored paper
– A ready-made or a do-it-yourself slotted tool, or just a wooden toothpick.
1. Cut a paper strip about 1 inch wide and 4 inches long. Fold it lengthwise.
2. Create a fringe by making small cuts at 45 degrees along the closed edge.
3. Attach to its end a regular — 1/8 inch wide and 10 inches long — quilling strip. This will make the center of the flower.
4. Roll tightly using a toothpick or quilling tool, starting from the tip of the narrow strip.
5. After the fringe is rolled up, glue its tip and hold for a couple of minutes to let the glue dry a little.
You may also like:
- Paper Flower Ornaments
- Hanging Paper Flowers
- Paper Dahlia Party Favors
- Tissue Paper Flowers
- Japanese Rice Paper Flowers
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Washi Tape Gift Wrapping - November 25, 2014
- Holiday Tips for a Beautiful Home - November 25, 2014
- DIY Christmas Card Display - November 24, 2014
- Easy Mini Winter Scene in a Cloche - November 21, 2014
- My Craft Room: Inspiration, Creativity, & Tradition - November 20, 2014