- Double-sided colored paper
- A ready-made or a do-it-yourself slotted tool, or just a wooden toothpick.
1. Cut a paper strip about 1 inch wide and 4 inches long. Fold it lengthwise.
2. Create a fringe by making small cuts at 45 degrees along the closed edge.
3. Attach to its end a regular — 1/8 inch wide and 10 inches long — quilling strip. This will make the center of the flower.
4. Roll tightly using a toothpick or quilling tool, starting from the tip of the narrow strip.
5. After the fringe is rolled up, glue its tip and hold for a couple of minutes to let the glue dry a little.
You may also like:
- Paper Flower Ornaments
- Hanging Paper Flowers
- Paper Dahlia Party Favors
- Tissue Paper Flowers
- Japanese Rice Paper Flowers