Paper Flower Week: Double Fringed Paper Flowers
Make these beautiful Double Fringed Paper Flowers by Inna’s Creations. Group a few together in different colors and make a flower bouquet. It is the perfect DIY Craft!
– Double-sided colored paper
– A ready-made or a do-it-yourself slotted tool, or just a wooden toothpick.
1. Cut a paper strip about 1 inch wide and 4 inches long. Fold it lengthwise.
2. Create a fringe by making small cuts at 45 degrees along the closed edge.
3. Attach to its end a regular — 1/8 inch wide and 10 inches long — quilling strip. This will make the center of the flower.
4. Roll tightly using a toothpick or quilling tool, starting from the tip of the narrow strip.
5. After the fringe is rolled up, glue its tip and hold for a couple of minutes to let the glue dry a little.
You may also like:
The following two tabs change content below.
Dinah is a craft, home décor, & DIY Blogger for www.diyinspired.com, an eco-friendly site promoting repurposing through reinvention. She has a Master of Arts Degree in Speech Communication from California State University Fullerton. Formerly an educator at CSUF and business owner, she now is a full time writer, Curator for Style Me Pretty Living, 3M DIY Expert, and a member of Martha’s Circle. She has blogged for multiple websites including Fix.com, Earth 911, Home Made Simple, and Sprout Online and has been published in a few magazines and ebooks. Her website, DIY Inspired has been recognized by Mashable, Parenting.com, and Buzzfeed.