A Dozen St. Patrick’s Day Ideas
Last year, I didn’t do many St. Patrick’s Day crafts, but I definitely made up for it this year! Most of these are new, but I threw in a few old ones from last year, including some fun and tasty Irish cocktail recipes created by my friend and Contributor, David Edessa. Enjoy a Dozen St. Patrick’s Day Ideas!
St. Patrick’s Day Kids Crafts and Activities
These are a few new posts this year from my new-she blog, Inheriting Our Planet. My absolute favorite was the Leprechaun trap because it’s the first year my daughter and I did it together and it was a blast.
St. Patrick’s Day Crafts and Decorations
Although my decorations were sparse this year, I loved making all three of these projects.
St. Patrick’s Day Treats and Favors
You know I love giving away treats and having parties! These are three ideas you can use for teacher gifts, hostess gifts, or party favors.
St. Patrick’s Day Cocktail Recipes
Fun and festive original cocktail recipes by David Edessa including the traditional Irish Car Bomb and a Maple Nut Coffee recipe.
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- DIY Accordion Paper Butterflies with ASTROBRIGHTS® Papers - May 20, 2015
- Planting Succulents in Thrift Store Vases - May 19, 2015
- Easy Ways to Declutter and Improve Your Garage - May 18, 2015
- Photo Craft Project Ideas - May 15, 2015
- Mason Jar with Tulips Gift Idea - May 14, 2015