Easy Dollar Store DIY Photo Booth Props
I am so excited to be celebrating my 20th High School reunion in a couple months! I am still GREAT friends with several people from High School and I just can’t wait to spend time with them again. I volunteered to make some DIY photo booth props to send. Recently, I share some Mod Podge photo booth props I made. Today, I want to share some Easy Dollar Store DIY Photo Booth Props.
Materials I used:
- Sun Hats
- Wooden letters and numbers
- Craft paint
- Craft flowers
- Craft Paint
- Glue Gun and Glue Sticks (Affiliate Link)
As usual, I didn’t want to spend a lot of money, so the Dollar store was my first stop. I found these great hats in our school colors. Can you believe they were each only .99???? Score!
I went to Micheal’s Craft Stores and found these wooden letters and numbers for about .49 each. I also bought some craft flowers on clearance.
I painted them blue and white, our school colors.
Lastly, I hot glued them onto the hats!
This is my Little Miss Mia and I messing around with all the props. We took a couple selfies!!
You don’t have to spend a ton of money for fun things like this. Here are a few more photo booth prop ideas.
Other fun Dollar Store photo booth props:
- Sun glasses
Don’t forget to check out the tutorial I did for some Mod Podge photo booth props I made! I can’t wait for the reunion!!
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Plastic Trick or Treat Pumpkin Mummy - September 4, 2015
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party - September 2, 2015
- The GMC DIY Challenge is Live - September 1, 2015
- Smart DIY Ideas to Help Prepare Your Home for Fall - August 31, 2015
- How to Throw a Fabulous Glam-O-Ween Party - August 28, 2015