Fiber and Fire
Oh my gosh… I can’t stand it! I am obsessed with the craftsmanship and knack for design of this talented mother and daughter team, Patricia and Andrea also known as Fiber and Fire.
I was doing my usual rounds of blog exploration one day and I came across Fiber and Fire on Picket Fence Blogs. The Ad button alone caught my eye. I clicked on the link and scrolled down each post and several clicks later I was inspired. Wishing I lived close enough to attend one of their upcoming shows, I couldn’t help but be amazed at the color and pattern combinations that worked so well together. There are SO many great pieces in the online portfolio that I had to keep editing myself down to share these select few.
These pictures are more than I intended to share but I couldn’t help it! They are all so amazing! I mean really? How am I supposed to pick?
Here is the rundown for the upcoming Fiber and Fire shows. Hopefully you live close enough to attend! If you do, let me know how it goes!
February 10-11, 2012
- Las Cruces ‘A Century of Enchantment’ Quilt Show; Las Cruces, NM Convention Center
March 8-10, 2012
- Arizona Quilters Guild Quilt Show; Mesa Convention Center Mesa, AZ
May 10-12, 2012
- Home Machine Quilting Show; South Towne Expo Center Sandy, UT
August 31 – September 1, 2012
- Midway Swiss Days; Midway, UT
OK, one last picture… I swear…
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- A Dozen St. Patrick’s Day Ideas - March 7, 2014
- DIY Spring Bunting and Gift Box Set - March 6, 2014
- St. Patrick’s Day Fabric Scrap and Burlap Scrap Bunting - March 5, 2014