Room Decor Ideas: WALLPAPER
Wallpaper is making a comeback! That’s right! You heard me (in your head). Not only is it used for walls, but also to update old furniture and home accents. It’s a great way refurbish and update an old armoire or bedside table without spending a lot of money. You can even just frame a small piece to make interesting artwork.
As I have done this myself, I first learned that it was SUPER exhausting trying to find a physical location to see and feel what you were getting into, or to find a place that sold you smaller amounts then a double roll. Try buying wallpaper remnants on ebay, or ordering the sample roll only. At stores, like Vista Paint you can by small rolls on clearance. Etsy also sells gorgeous stencils, decals, and handmade wallpaper in sheets or smaller rolls as well.
Try these other DIY decorating ideas:
Need more inspiration? Check out these Interior Design Ideas:
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- 20 Cool Must Do Stenciling Projects - May 22, 2015
- DIY Accordion Paper Butterflies with ASTROBRIGHTS® Papers - May 20, 2015
- Planting Succulents in Thrift Store Vases - May 19, 2015
- Easy Ways to Declutter and Improve Your Garage - May 18, 2015
- Photo Craft Project Ideas - May 15, 2015