Download this Halloween Printable Sign for Free
Halloween is almost here! I know a lot of parties are filled with fun games and kid’s crafts. This week, I am over at MyPrintly.com sharing how to make this easy craft for kids, plus sharing a free Halloween printable sign you can put in a 5X7 frame.
All you need are unfinished wooden frames from the craft store, paint brushes, craft paint, and Halloween embellishments. Let the kids run wild with their imagination.
Print and cut out several of these signs to put inside the frames, one for each kid. You can find the printable over at MyPrintly >>> Halloween Frame and Printable
I hope you like it!
In case you missed it, here are some of my other Halloween crafts and printables you might enjoy. All are great for kids, teens, and adults.
- Non-Candy Halloween Treats with Printable
- DIY Chalk Paint Pumpkins and Gourds
- Dancing Scarecrow Puppet Fall Craft for Kids
- You’ve Been BOOed Idea with Printables
- Recycled Plastic Trash Bag Wreath
- Inexpensive Halloween Crafts for Everyone
Like it? Pin it!