Halloween Round Up
Happy Halloween!! I hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween today. I just wanted to celebrate by doing a Halloween Round Up of some of the Halloween crafts and projects I featured this year. Maybe you’ll still have time to make some of the easy Halloween treats because they are just that… EASY!!!
Easy Halloween Treats- No cook no bake appetizers perfect for any Halloween Party.
Hello Kitty Pumpkin- A fun and easy pumpkin decorating craft you can do with your kids.
Halloween Jeweled Skull- Glam up some skulls with pirate booty!
Easy Halloween Tree- A low cost Halloween project from items found inside and outside the house.
Dancing Ghosts- Make spooky apparitions that dance in your front yard.
Monster Wreath – A kid’s craft made from dollar store items.
Tissue Box Monster – Another fun recycled craft to do with your kids.
Alice In Wonderland Costumes
- Mad Hatter Hat – How to make a top hat out of cardboard.
- Queen of Hearts Crown – A fun DIY crown made out of a recycled plastic food container.
- Queen of Hearts Skirt- An adult sized whimsical skirt made of tulle.
- Alice Skirt- An easy no sew tutu tutorial perfect for any princess.
I can’t believe Halloween 2012 is practically over! Boo hoo… I already have some plans up my sleeve for next year! It’ll be here before we know it! If you are out with your little ones tonight, be safe. I promise I will too!
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Washi Tape Gift Wrapping - November 25, 2014
- Holiday Tips for a Beautiful Home - November 25, 2014
- DIY Christmas Card Display - November 24, 2014
- Easy Mini Winter Scene in a Cloche - November 21, 2014
- My Craft Room: Inspiration, Creativity, & Tradition - November 20, 2014