Halloween Round Up
Happy Halloween!! I hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween today. I just wanted to celebrate by doing a Halloween Round Up of some of the Halloween crafts and projects I featured this year. Maybe you’ll still have time to make some of the easy Halloween treats because they are just that… EASY!!!
Easy Halloween Treats– No cook no bake appetizers perfect for any Halloween Party.
Hello Kitty Pumpkin– A fun and easy pumpkin decorating craft you can do with your kids.
Halloween Jeweled Skull– Glam up some skulls with pirate booty!
Easy Halloween Tree– A low cost Halloween project from items found inside and outside the house.
Dancing Ghosts– Make spooky apparitions that dance in your front yard.
Monster Wreath – A kid’s craft made from dollar store items.
Tissue Box Monster – Another fun recycled craft to do with your kids.
Alice In Wonderland Costumes
- Mad Hatter Hat – How to make a top hat out of cardboard.
- Queen of Hearts Crown – A fun DIY crown made out of a recycled plastic food container.
- Queen of Hearts Skirt– An adult sized whimsical skirt made of tulle.
- Alice Skirt– An easy no sew tutu tutorial perfect for any princess.
I can’t believe Halloween 2012 is practically over! Boo hoo… I already have some plans up my sleeve for next year! It’ll be here before we know it! If you are out with your little ones tonight, be safe. I promise I will too!
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party - September 2, 2015
- The GMC DIY Challenge is Live - September 1, 2015
- Smart DIY Ideas to Help Prepare Your Home for Fall - August 31, 2015
- How to Throw a Fabulous Glam-O-Ween Party - August 28, 2015
- How to Make Paper Pumpkins for Fall - August 26, 2015