Halloween Skeleton Frame
Mix modge podge with black paint with a foam brush.
Now the messy part starts, use the mixture and paint the burlap with it.
I told you it was going to get messy! Its going to look a little muddy but it will be worth it once it dries. You will need to cover the entire cardboard. Don’t lay the burlap flat on the cardboard because you will need some depth with it to make it look realistic.
I wanted to have Joe reaching out for someone, so I took masking tape to hold the joints in place. I then used the burlap with modge podge to cover masking tape.
I did not stop there I also cut all the finger off and used the 24 gauge jewelry wire to reattach all the fingers. Can you believe that Joe had to right hands before I did the surgery? haha. Now his finger can bend and point at you.
The last thing I did was make a heart out of clay to be place in rib cage.
Imagine that you are done with your skeleton frame tutorial. !!!
I think my puppy liked it.
Happy Haunting’s from Pandora’s Craft Box.
Thank you for having me DIY Inspired.
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- DIY Accordion Paper Butterflies with ASTROBRIGHTS® Papers - May 20, 2015
- Planting Succulents in Thrift Store Vases - May 19, 2015
- Easy Ways to Declutter and Improve Your Garage - May 18, 2015
- Photo Craft Project Ideas - May 15, 2015
- Mason Jar with Tulips Gift Idea - May 14, 2015