Paper Flower Week: Hanging Paper Flowers
Fold the bottom of a bag in on itself. Cut above the lower fold, removing the bag’s bottom. Trim the top into a petal shape.
Punch a hole about 1/4 inch from the bottom. Repeat process with five more bags. Apply double-sided tape to the front edges of a bag. Place another bag on top, and repeat to stack all of the bags. Draw a length of string through the hole in the stack; knot it loosely.
Pull the top and bottom bags around to form a flower shape and join the end petals with double-sided tape.
Suspend your completed paper bag flowers by string.
You may also like:
- Paper Flower Ornaments
- Double Fringed Paper Flowers
- Paper Dahlia Party Favors
- Tissue Paper Flowers
- Japanese Rice Paper Flowers
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Easy Mini Winter Scene in a Cloche - November 21, 2014
- My Craft Room: Inspiration, Creativity, & Tradition - November 20, 2014
- Ten Easy Elf on the Shelf Ideas - November 19, 2014
- Playhouse DIY Mini Makeover - November 17, 2014
- Easy Christmas DIY Ideas - November 14, 2014