Paper Flower Week: Hanging Paper Flowers
Here are some elegant Hanging Paper Flowers from Martha Stewart. They make whimsical and colorful decorations for any shower or birthday party, or even a DIY wedding idea.
Fold the bottom of a bag in on itself. Cut above the lower fold, removing the bag’s bottom. Trim the top into a petal shape.
Punch a hole about 1/4 inch from the bottom. Repeat process with five more bags. Apply double-sided tape to the front edges of a bag. Place another bag on top, and repeat to stack all of the bags. Draw a length of string through the hole in the stack; knot it loosely.
Pull the top and bottom bags around to form a flower shape and join the end petals with double-sided tape.
Suspend your completed paper bag flowers by string.
You may also like:
- Paper Flower Ornaments
- Double Fringed Paper Flowers
- Paper Dahlia Party Favors
- Tissue Paper Flowers
- Japanese Rice Paper Flowers
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Kids Christmas Table Setting #PaperCraftedChristmas - December 9, 2013
- DIY Inspired Christmas Decorations 2013 - December 6, 2013
- Two Dozen Easy Elf on a Shelf Ideas - December 5, 2013