OK, So Martha has to be the Queen of Halloween Crafts. I am in the running for Princess I HAD to share my favorite Martha Stewart homemade Halloween ideas. There were so many to sort through so I decided to go with the haunted house theme.
Here are some fun ideas for Halloween by Martha Stewart. These DIY Halloween props are perfect for haunting your home!
Let’s start outside. Make your own tombstones Martha style. Spook up the yard by covering it with leaves and scattered lanterns and pumpkins. Find some old gardening tools and prop them up. Pile the leaves in a mound in front of each tombstone.
As your guests walk up your driveway, you can make the hairs on back of their necks stand with these eerie silhouettes. It’s a simple idea with a great impact.
While entering your front doors, infest your steps with these creepy invaders. Martha even has the templates ready to use on her website.
I love the look of these black curtains. It reminds me of the haunted house at Disneyland. Don’t forget the cobwebs!
Speaking of cobwebs, this is an easy and inexpensive way to creep out your candles. Use plastic bugs and dead leaves for an added scary effect.
Last but definitely not least, check out her tutorial on making this spine-chilling coffin coffee table.
There you have it; some of my all-time most favorite Homemade Halloween ideas by Martha Stewart. If you’re feeling like a crafty hostess with the mostess, these will surely make your Halloween party a hit!
You May Also Like:
Halloween Costume Ideas:
- How to make a gory Headless man or Headless woman costume
- How to creep out your toddler’s costume
- How to make your own Angel or Butterfly Wings
- A step by step tutorial on Tea Staining clothing
DIY Halloween Decorations:
- Honor your Halloween party guests by making an Insane Asylum Patient Hall of Fame
- Glam up boring Halloween decorations with glitter
- Make your own tombstones out of recycled boxes
- Tips for making the best Mad Scientist Specimen Lab
- Low cost ideas for a Pirate theme party