How to Make a Lamp Shade Better
Here are easy instructions on How to Make a Lamp Shade Better. I bought this lamp for my daughter’s room and wanted to dress it up a little.
Being the cheapskate I am, five bucks was my limit on this do it yourself project. So I bought a $3.99 roll of hot pink ribbon and a butterfly and came up with this.
- Lamp Shade
- Hot Glue Gun
Simply wrap the ribbon in a criss cross pattern and use hot glue to secure it along the edges of the shade. Embellish it with a butterfly or rhinestones. It looks great both on and off!
Inspired by this post? You may also like, Updated Baby Storage Bins.
Try these other DIY decorating ideas:
Need more inspiration? Check out these Interior Design Ideas:
- Room Decor Ideas: INDUSTRIAL STYLE
- Room Decor Ideas: MR. GOODWILL HUNTING
- Room Decor Ideas: WALLPAPER
- Room Decor Ideas: COLOR
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- 20 Cool Must Do Stenciling Projects - May 22, 2015
- DIY Accordion Paper Butterflies with ASTROBRIGHTS® Papers - May 20, 2015
- Planting Succulents in Thrift Store Vases - May 19, 2015
- Easy Ways to Declutter and Improve Your Garage - May 18, 2015
- Photo Craft Project Ideas - May 15, 2015