Insane Asylum Patient Hall of Fame
Need quick budget homemade ideas for Halloween?
What better way to honor your Halloween party guests by calling them insane? I wanted to include my guests in my Halloween decorations, and turned my bathroom (a place where I knew each guest would eventually end up at some point during the party) into an Insane Asylum. I created this homemade Halloween idea, an Insane Asylum Hall of Fame to commemorate each party goer. This project is quick, inexpensive and easy, and ends up being a great conversation starter. This Halloween craft can be done the day of your party.
Here is how you make an Insane Asylum Patient Hall of Fame in three easy steps.
- White printer paper
- Black construction paper
- Googly eyes in a variety of sizes
Using a lighter, carefully burn the edges of each photo and quickly blow it out to create a burnt or singed boarder. Be careful of ash.
Glue each photo onto black construction paper and glue miss matched sized googly eyes. Don’t forget about your family pets!
I pinned each picture on a fabric shower curtain, however you can also tape them to a mirror or wall as well. Each guest can take them home as a favor to remember you insane party too!
You May Also Like:
Halloween Costume Ideas:
- How to make a gory Headless man or Headless woman costume
- How to creep out your toddler’s costume
- How to make your own Angel or Butterfly Wings
- A step by step tutorial on Tea Staining clothing
DIY Halloween Decorations:
- Make your own tombstones out of recycled boxes
- Tips for making the best Mad Scientist Specimen Lab
- Low cost ideas for a Pirate theme party
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- 10 Awesome Craft Ideas for Teens - February 12, 2016
- Printable Valentine Gift Tags - February 10, 2016
- Clever Tips for Cleaning Your Vehicle with Vinegar - February 8, 2016
- Quick and Easy Valentine Treats - February 5, 2016
- Pencil Valentine Printables - February 3, 2016