Paper Flower Week: Japanese Rice Paper Flowers
Don’t buy paper flowers for your scrapbooking. Make these Japanese Rice Paper Flowers from Our Fun Life.
These are so cool! They can be used decoratively on cards or scrapbook page.
- Waxed Paper
- Styrofoam Egg Carton
- Fine Tipped Marker
- Embellishments (optional)
1. Cut Japanese rice paper into random flower shapes
2. Place one cut flower on waxed paper and watercolor
3. Carefully pick it up and hold it from underneath
4. Pinch the center while twisting and overlapping the petals.
5. Place flower in a styrofoam egg carton to help hold the shape while drying
6. When dried, add details with a fine tipped marker
7. Embellish center of flowers with glitter, buttons, beads, rhinestones, etc.
You may also like:
- Paper Flower Ornaments
- Double Fringed Paper Flowers
- Hanging Paper Flowers
- Paper Dahlia Party Favors
- Tissue Paper Flowers