I love coffee. The flavor leaves me wanting another. I enjoy coffee flavored ice cream and enjoy it as an after dinner cocktail.
“Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as an angel, sweet as love.”
Talking about coffee, French statesman Talleyrand (1754-1838).
Espresso Cocktail Martini
- 1½ oz. Vodka
- 1½ oz. Kahlua Coffee Liqueur
- 1 oz. White Crème de Cacao
- 1 oz. Espresso or Strong Black Coffee (cold… But not iced)
In a cocktail shaker with ice, pour in the cold espresso, crème de cacao, Kahlua, and vodka, and cover and shake vigorously until the shaker has frosted over, strain into a chilled martini glass. You are ready to serve.
Mocha Heath Bar Cocktail Martini
- 1 oz. Vanilla Vodka
- 1 oz. Dooley’s Toffee Liqueur
- 1 oz. Kahlua Coffee Liqueur
- 1 oz. Dark Crème de Cacao
- 1 oz. Heavy Cream
- 1 Heath Bar
- Hersey’s Chocolate Syrup
Glass Prep Instructions:
Place the Heath bar and the martini glasses in the freezer for at least 30 minutes. Take a hammer and smash the Heath Bar while in its wrapper into fine pieces on a hard safe hard surface. Place them on one side of a plate. Squeeze about a table spoon of chocolate on the other side of the plate. Invert the chilled martini glass and rub it through the chocolate to coat the rim. Once coated, rub the rim through the Heath Bar pieces until the rim is completely covered. Next, turn the glass upright and hold at an angle. Twirl the glass as you drip chocolate on to the inside. Finally, place the glasses in the freezer until you are ready to pour and serve the drink.
In a cocktail shaker with ice, pour in the toffee liqueur, crème de cacao, Kahlua, heavy cream, and vodka, and cover and shake vigorously until the shaker has frosted over, strain into a prepped martini glass. You are ready to serve.
I did this one because I really like Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Coffee Heath Bar Crunch.
DRINK RESPONSIBLE & DRINK SMART!!!
Wanted to add a two minute video I made of the projects featured on this blog over the past 16 months. Thanks for watching! -Dinah
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Repurposed Yoghurt Container Turned Succulent Pot - May 25, 2015
- 20 Cool Must Do Stenciling Projects - May 22, 2015
- DIY Accordion Paper Butterflies with ASTROBRIGHTS® Papers - May 20, 2015
- Planting Succulents in Thrift Store Vases - May 19, 2015
- Easy Ways to Declutter and Improve Your Garage - May 18, 2015