Jelly Bean Martini Recipe
Today, my friend and cocktail expert, David Edessa is sharing a sweet and tasty Jelly Bean Martini Recipe.
Written by: David Edessa
- 3 oz. Jelly Bean Infused Vodka (recipe below)
- 1 oz. Triple Sec
- ½ oz. Sparkling Wine Brut
- 1 lemon wedge
- Cocktail Shaker
Add sugar along the rim of the martini glass. To do this, place blue curacao (blue), grenadine (red), or lime juice (white) on a flat plate (depending on the color of the rim you wish to create) then dip the glass into the liquid to wet the rim. Place powdered sugar on a flat plate or surface then rim the wet rim glass into sugar and coat the rim. Place rimmed prepared martini glasses in the freezer to chill.
Put all liquid ingredients and squeeze a lemon wedge into a cocktail shaker half filled with ice and shake vigorously and strain into chilled prepped martini glasses. Float on top of glass the sparkling wine.
Jelly Bean Infusion Instructions:
- 750ml bottle of vodka or rhum
- 16 oz. of jelly beans
- Glass jar
- Fine mesh sieve
To create jelly bean-infused vodka, place 750mL bottle of vodka and 16 oz. of jelly beans in a glass jar for about 48 hours and shake throughout the day. Strain using a fine mesh sieve. Use one color of jelly beans for best results. Also, a great alternative to vodka is rhum. For a different flavor you can try vanilla flavored vodka or rhum.
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Clever Tips for Cleaning Your Vehicle with Vinegar - February 8, 2016
- Quick and Easy Valentine Treats - February 5, 2016
- Pencil Valentine Printables - February 3, 2016
- ABC I Love You Printable - February 1, 2016
- DIY Stenciled Metal Laundry Trash Can - January 29, 2016