Last Minute Homemade Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
Gah! Mother’s Day is THIS Sunday! I am so excited because I actually get to spend this Mother’s Day with my Mom. We live 3000 miles away from each other but she is visiting me now for a whole month! I’m a lucky girl. If you couldn’t tell, my Mother and I are really close. Because of this, I thought I’d put together some Last Minute Homemade Mother’s Day Gift Ideas. Some of these projects take minutes, while others take only an hour or two, but all will come from the heart.
- Cookie Mason Jar – Give her favorite cookies in s decorated Mason Jar. She can use the jar as a drinking glass as well. Just add a tag that says “Happy Mother’s Day, Just add milk!” and attach a straw!
- Mod Podgeable Necklace and Matching Ring – Make her a special necklace and matching ring. This project was so fun to make. If you’re a Crafter, you’ll love making these
- Centerpiece with Stenciled Burlap – Make a pretty stenciled vase to put a fresh arrangement of flowers in.
- Cookie Lollipops – Does your Mom have a sweet tooth? These easy cookie lollipops are a great gift for all of the favorite Moms in your life.
- DIY Personalized Pens Gift Idea – Add a little personality to a boring pen. You can make a few and package them with stationary or note cards.
- Repurposed Bank Money Bag – Does your Mom travel a lot like mine does? Stencil a canvas bag to make her very own laundry bag to put in her suitcase while she travels.
- DIY Candy Box Treat Boxes – These treat boxes filled with Mom’s favorite candies will be a sweet hit on Mother’s Day.
- Paper Towel Roll Letter Scroll – Upcycle two paper towel rolls to make a scroll and write a special note or poem to Mom inside.
- Paper Toolbox Gift Card Holder – Is your Mom a fellow DIY’er? Give her a gift card but wrap in this clever little toolbox gift card holder.
- Repurposed Cabinet Door Jewelry Organizer – Make Mom a unique jewelry organizer out of a cabinet door, drawer pulls and knobs.
- Mason Jar Gift Kits – Lastly, fill a Mason Jar full of Mom’s little favorite things like, makeup, nail polish, candy, gum, movie tickets, and so on!
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Easy Mini Winter Scene in a Cloche - November 21, 2014
- My Craft Room: Inspiration, Creativity, & Tradition - November 20, 2014
- Ten Easy Elf on the Shelf Ideas - November 19, 2014
- Playhouse DIY Mini Makeover - November 17, 2014
- Easy Christmas DIY Ideas - November 14, 2014