Living Room Makeover Reveal
I recently posted our dining room makeover reveal, and now I am finally ready to post our living room makeover reveal! I know. I know. It took me long enough! As a reminder, what seemed like a hundred years ago, I posted the introduction to our new home. I didn’t know it would take years to finally fall in love with my living room.
Here is the room before.
Since we have moved in we redid the floors and painted the interior. For this room, we painted the walls a bright white with a grayish tint. We removed the carpet and refinished the floors in cement with an epoxy overlay. We also got new six inch trim as well.
This is the view from the front door.
Here is another angle.
We found some great pieces including these fun wood cubes with rollers for our coffee table.
I also got this metal tiled media console for our entertainment stand.
The TV console matches this eight foot vintage metal tile mirror we bought during our architectural salvage hunt in Los Angeles.
I filled the room with things I have collected like vintage books, a globe my best friend gave me (yes it lights up!), and a ball jar that we use as a memory jar.
This is a view from the second floor.
We also replaced the lighting with these fun metal orbs with a crystal chandelier inside.
Here is another view.
Lastly, this is the view from our dining room! What do you think of my living room makeover reveal???
More Updates to Our Home:
- Front Door Makeover Before and After
- Half Bathroom Makeover Before and After
- Dining Room Makeover Reveal
- Our Outdoor Home Makeover
- Brick Mantel Makeover
- Our Cement Floors After
- Guest Room Paint Makeover
- Patio Before and After
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Supporting Anti-Bullying: My Personal Story - May 26, 2015
- Repurposed Yoghurt Container Turned Succulent Pot - May 25, 2015
- 20 Cool Must Do Stenciling Projects - May 22, 2015
- DIY Accordion Paper Butterflies with ASTROBRIGHTS® Papers - May 20, 2015
- Planting Succulents in Thrift Store Vases - May 19, 2015