My favorite things… dollar bins!
One of my favorite things EVER is the good ole dollar bin, especially for parties. Many major retailers like Target, Joann Fabric and Craft Stores, and Michaels all have dollar bins with fantastic deals that you can easily personalize. You can find everything from party favors to decorations.
So I picked an absolutely impossible party theme for my daughters first birthday, Rock and Roll Paul Frank, and had to get creative. I know, I know, my daughter is only 9 months old. Good thing I made these party favors three months ago…
These bubbles were four for one dollar. The originally had an Easter sticker on the top, so I just placed a Paul Frank sticker over it to fit the party theme.
These dollar bin boxes made perfect favor boxes. I added a personalized label and stuffed it with goodies for each kid.
These are popular rubber band bracelets. They come in a 12 pack for one dollar. I broker them up in sets of four and made my own personalized packaging. This favor cost less than thirty cents each!
Need More DIY Party Ideas? Try:
- DIY Crafts: Parasol Topiaries
- Paper Flower Ornaments
- Hanging Paper Flowers
- Asian Themed Baby Boy Shower
- Carnival or Circus Themed Party
- Fiesta Themed Party
Check out these Sweet Treats, perfect for any party:
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Plastic Trick or Treat Pumpkin Mummy - September 4, 2015
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party - September 2, 2015
- The GMC DIY Challenge is Live - September 1, 2015
- Smart DIY Ideas to Help Prepare Your Home for Fall - August 31, 2015
- How to Throw a Fabulous Glam-O-Ween Party - August 28, 2015