LA Laker Cupcake Decoration
So it happens to be NBA Playoff time, and my Los Angeles Lakers aren’t lookin’ too hot right now. I figured I’d better inspire myself and make a good luck cupcake decoration to bring to a Laker party tonight. This was quick and easy and I did it in less than a half an hour. Go Lakers!!!
• Computer and printer
• Colored paper
• Circular punches (1” and 2”)
• Glue stick
• Hot glue gun
Step 1: Google Images is my best friend. Look up your team’s logo and copy and paste it (as many times as you have cupcakes) on a Word document at 1” in diameter and punch them out.
Step 2: Punch out your team’s contrasting color with a 2” punch.
Step 3: Glue the logo onto the 2” circle and hot glue a toothpick on the back.
Step 4: When the glue is dry, insert them into the center of your cupcake (mine are deliciously store bought) and enjoy!
Need More DIY Party Ideas? Try:
- DIY Crafts: Parasol Topiaries
- Paper Flower Ornaments
- Hanging Paper Flowers
- Asian Themed Baby Boy Shower
- Carnival or Circus Themed Party
- Fiesta Themed Party
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- A Dozen St. Patrick’s Day Ideas - March 7, 2014
- DIY Spring Bunting and Gift Box Set - March 6, 2014
- St. Patrick’s Day Fabric Scrap and Burlap Scrap Bunting - March 5, 2014