Paper Flower Week: Paper Flower Ornaments
Happy Mother’s Day!
Paper Flowers are inexpensive, easy to make, and make beautiful decorations for any occasion. Therefore, I dedicated an entire week to making different paper flowers. Don’t forget to make one for Mom!
Here are Paper Flower Ornaments inspired from How About Orange. String a few together to make flower bouquets.
1. Cut one piece of 8 1/2″ x 11″ paper into 1″ strips (oriented landscape so you end up with 11 strips). A paper cutter will make your life easier!
2. Stack them and staple them once in the center, then fold the stack in half to form a little book. I folded them back and forth a little to loosen it.
3. Put a little piece of double-stick tape at the tip of the first “page.” Then bend it inward toward the center and stick it down. Repeat for every “page” until you have a circular flower shape. The “petals” will stay naturally.
4. Hang with invisible thread or fishing line.
These make great party decorations that are very easy and inexpensive. Make them in several colors or patterns to fit your party theme!
You may also like:
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- 20 Cool Must Do Stenciling Projects - May 22, 2015
- DIY Accordion Paper Butterflies with ASTROBRIGHTS® Papers - May 20, 2015
- Planting Succulents in Thrift Store Vases - May 19, 2015
- Easy Ways to Declutter and Improve Your Garage - May 18, 2015
- Photo Craft Project Ideas - May 15, 2015