Paul Frank Party Centerpieces
I am having a Rock N Roll Paul Frank birthday party for my daughter because my husband loves music and I love Paul Frank, and well my daughter’s only turning one so she didn’t have much say. I knew it’d be a tough theme, so I had to get crafty and creative. I made these party centerpieces in purple, green, pink, and yellow. I went with colored plastic grass and paper flowers in “pots” because it is a summer birthday party.
- Square containers
- Scrapbook paper
- Wooden sticks from any craft store, or BBQ Skewers
- Floral foam
- Paul Frank stickers (optional)
- Plastic Grass or colored candies
- Hot Glue gun
- Craft punches (optional)
These are very simple to make, as the pictures speak for themselves. Just cut out the desired shapes and glue or tape them to wooden skewers. Insert them in decorative containers to make a decorative bouquet.
You can make these arrangements in any theme you choose. Here are some tips.
- Click here to find out how to make pinwheels
- Use Google Images to look for your theme’s pictures to use in your arrangement
- Use assorted craft punches or cut out flowers by hand
- Click here to find out how to make paper flowers
- Colored candies, like M&M’s can also be used to conceal the floral foam.
- The dollar bins at major retailers like Target, always have cute containers in a variety of colors and patterns.
- Use rocks or pebbles at the bottom of your arrangement to weigh it down if your party is outdoors.
- Click here for ideas on making matching party favors.
You May Also Like: