Printable Coloring Bookmarks
Printable Coloring Bookmarks was an original post from my other blog, which I recently said farewell to, however I still wanted to share this fun craft with you today. I hope you like it!
My amazing and talented brother designed some fun free printable coloring bookmarks for you to download. He made three beautiful designs.
Here is an example of one of the designs and the different ways you can color it. You can also give them as-is with some crayons or markers. Package them in some clear treat bags for a special handmade gift. I suggest printing them on the back of an old cereal box or sturdy cardstock.
You can punch a hole in them with a craft punch or hole punch and add a colorful yarn tassel or ribbon. Give it away plain…
…or color them in.
In case you need one, this is my tutorial for a DIY yarn tassel. They look like these.
These coloring bookmarks make the perfect Teacher gift or classroom party favor.
If you like my brother’s designs, check out some other free printables he has designed for DIY Inspired:
If you are looking for other Teacher Appreciation ideas, check out these fun DIY projects:
- Gold and Glittered Mason Jar Centerpiece
- Cookie Mason Jar Teacher Appreciation Gifts
- Teacher Appreciation Free Printables
- Mason Jar Teacher’s Survival Gift Kits
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Frozen Fever Birthday Party Bunting - May 27, 2015
- Supporting Anti-Bullying: My Personal Story - May 26, 2015
- Repurposed Yoghurt Container Turned Succulent Pot - May 25, 2015
- 20 Cool Must Do Stenciling Projects - May 22, 2015
- DIY Accordion Paper Butterflies with ASTROBRIGHTS® Papers - May 20, 2015