Recycled T Shirt Fourth of July Bunting
Geesh! The Fourth of July is right around the corner! How time flies! I wanted to share a quick and easy recycled T shirt Fourth of July bunting sponsored by Silhouette that I made with the Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition software. You can make this in minutes; just in time for the 4th. More importantly, you can purchase the software on sale from now until July 10th with the promo code: DIYINSPIRED! You’re welcome!
- Silhouette CAMEO® or Silhouette Portrait™
- Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition software
- Scrapbook paper in patriotic colors and/or patterns
- An old T Shirt
- Spray Starch
- Iron and ironing board
- Hot Glue and glue gun
What is great about the Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition software is that there is a built in ruler and guidelines for precise alignment and drawing. Because of this, I was able to easily make these cut outs.
Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition contains all the same functionality as Silhouette Studio® plus the following designer features:
- Ability to open, manipulate, and cut .svg files
- Rhinestone tools to convert designs into rhinestone templates and create your own rhinestone designs
- Sketch tools to convert designs into several styles of sketchable art
- Creative knife tools to allow you to clip designs using different patterns
- Enhanced eraser set to modify designs with more precision
Next, I made a fabric bunting out of an old T shirt. You can check out the full tutorial for how to make it. It turned out great and was very quick and simple to do!
Just in case, the promo code is DIYINSPIRED to receive a discount from now until July 12th!
This post is sponsored by Silhouette and contains affiliate links.
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Clever Tips for Cleaning Your Vehicle with Vinegar - February 8, 2016
- Quick and Easy Valentine Treats - February 5, 2016
- Pencil Valentine Printables - February 3, 2016
- ABC I Love You Printable - February 1, 2016
- DIY Stenciled Metal Laundry Trash Can - January 29, 2016