Red, White, and Blue DIY Feather Hair Clips
I know yesterday I shared Easy Dollar Bin Headbands that I made for my daughter, but I was on a roll with hair pieces so I thought I’d share another one I made for my friend and I to wear at an annual Fourth of July party that we go to. Last year I made this one and this year I made these Red, White, and Blue DIY Feather Hair Clips.
- Metal Hair Clips
- Hot Glue and Glue Gun
- Fabric Flowers
Fabric flowers are fun to make on your own, but when I come across a good sale, I just can’t pass up a great deal. I picked up these flowers and a whole bag of feathers for next to nothing.
I simply arranged the flower cluster on a piece of felt and hot glued it on. I cut off the access felt with fabric scissors.
Next I hot glued on a metal hair clip.
In a few minutes, I had two fun and festive hair pieces for my friend and me.
You can clip them directly on your hair, or clip them onto a headband like this.
Here are a few more SUPER easy hair clips and fabric flowers I have made in case you missed them!
- DIY Fabric Flower Barrette
- Easy Felt Flower Tutorial
- Tutorial for Fabric Flowers
- DIY Flower Cluster Headpiece
- Quick and Easy Flower Headpiece
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Easy Mini Winter Scene in a Cloche - November 21, 2014
- My Craft Room: Inspiration, Creativity, & Tradition - November 20, 2014
- Ten Easy Elf on the Shelf Ideas - November 19, 2014
- Playhouse DIY Mini Makeover - November 17, 2014
- Easy Christmas DIY Ideas - November 14, 2014