Salted Butter Pecan Martini
Salted Butter Pecan Martini, Written By David Edessa
Check out all of David’s FANTASTIC cocktail party recipes! Find the perfect one for any occasion.
Many years ago a friend turned me on to dipping salted potato chips into soft pecan ice cream. I was reluctant to try at first, however, the salt and sweetness of the ice cream made me a fan. This Salted Butter Pecan Martini recipe is reminiscent of that taste for me…enjoy!!! 🙂
Salted Butter Pecan Martini recipe:
- 1 oz. Van Gogh Vanilla Vodka ( your favorite brand will due in a Vanilla Vodka)
- ¾ oz. Butterscotch Schnapps
- ¾ oz. Frangelico Liqueur
- ½ oz. Baileys Caramel
- 1 oz. Heavy Cream
- Torani Salted Caramel syrup
Glass Prep Instructions:
Place martini glass in freezer for 15 minutes to half an hour. Pour the caramel syrup into a shallow plate and in another plate crushed candied pecans. Then, dip the rim of a chilled martini glass into the plate with the caramel syrup and then dip the chilled glass into the plate with the crushed candied pecans. When done place prepped glass on parchment paper for easy release and place in freezer until ready to use.
If you feel you need more of a salted rim. Try the following rimmer mix along with the crushed candied pecans.
Rimmer Mix Instructions:
- ½ cup turbinado sugar
- ½ cup crushed Maldon sea salt
- ¼ cup crushed candied pecans
Place all liquid ingredients in a shaker tin (except syrup) with ice. Shake vigorously for at least 20-30 seconds or tin is frosted. Pour ingredients into prepped glass.
•••••••••••••• DRINK RESPONSIBLE & DRINK SMART!!! ••••••••••••••••••
Latest posts by David Edessa (see all)
- 5 Tasty Holiday Cocktail Recipes - October 18, 2013
- Eight Tasty Cocktail Recipes for Summer Entertaining - June 28, 2013
- Infused Tequila and Cocktail ideas for Cinco de Mayo - May 3, 2013
- Jala-Piña Margarita Cocktail - April 26, 2013
- March Madness Cocktail Recipes - April 5, 2013