Scrapbook Paper Dress
My first week of blogging is almost over! Wow! Here is something I came across that I had to post about. This Scrapbook Paper Dress was displayed at the entrance of Joann Fabrics & Crafts yesterday. It is made entirely out of scrapbook paper! From afar it looks like a real dress. The detail is amazing. I love it! Now, if this dress were real, would I wear it? Hells no! However, what an amazing and creative way to use a craft item as simple as scrapbook paper into something completely unexpected. Although it’s not my style, it makes me want to buy some paper and see what I can come up with. I guess it served it’s purpose now, didn’t it?
I just wanted to share something that inspired me, which is the reason that I started this blog… to share my inspirations. Hopefully it struck a cord with at least one of you like it did me! So, get out there and create!
Feeling Crafty? You may also like:
- Spring Craft Ideas
- Patriotic Votives
- DIY Gifts: Baby Sushi Gift
- Easy Cupcake Topper
- Parasol Topiaries
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- 32 Cheap and Easy Crafts You Can Make from Dollar Bin Items - May 29, 2015
- Frozen Fever Birthday Party Bunting - May 27, 2015
- Supporting Anti-Bullying: My Personal Story - May 26, 2015
- Repurposed Yoghurt Container Turned Succulent Pot - May 25, 2015
- 20 Cool Must Do Stenciling Projects - May 22, 2015