Sweet Gift Idea
What do you do with all that left over Halloween candy? Here is a sweet gift idea.
My poor hubby severed his Achilles tendon playing soccer. He’s in a cast and crutches for six weeks and will be in a boot for another six weeks after that. Needless to say, it makes his life a lot tougher.
To make his life a little less miserable, without a thought, I knew exactly what would make him much happier… SWEETS. So I decided to surprise him and leave one treat with a note with candy sayings in his work bag every day for several weeks.
I made the note from his daughter. Here are the quotes for candy I put on this sweet gift idea.
- Mini Chips Ahoy Cookies – For our own special ‘COOKIE’ monster!
- Butterfinger – We love you so much “BUTTERFINGERS” won’t count that high!
- Kit Kat – Daddy, we don’t ever want a break from you!
- Snickers – Daddy, we love how you make us laugh and “SNICKER”!
- Junior Mints – Daddy, you are worth a “MINT”!
- Peanut M&M’s – We’re “NUTS” about you!
- M&M’s – Daddy, you make us melt!
- Rice Krispies Treat – I think it’s a “TREAT” that you’re my Daddy!
- Peanut Butter M&M’s – Daddy, we think you’re Magnificent and Marvelous!
- Hazelnut Chocolate Bar – We love you so much it’s “NUTS”!
- Milky Way – Daddy, we think you are out of this world!
- Zero Bar – You’re not a “ZERO”. You’re our hero!!
- Heath – Sugar and Spice you’re everything nice!
- York Peppermint Pattie – Daddy, we get the sensation from you!
- Twix – Just be “TWIX” you and me, we love you!
- Rolos – Daddy, you’re my “ROLO” model!
- Slim Jim Twin Pack – Daddy, we hope no one gives you any “BEEF” today! Love YOU!
- Candy Dipped Fortune Cookies – We are so FORTUNE ate to have you in our lives!
Here are some pictures.
Do you know any other great candy sayings? Please leave a comment!
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Frozen Fever Birthday Party Bunting - May 27, 2015
- Supporting Anti-Bullying: My Personal Story - May 26, 2015
- Repurposed Yoghurt Container Turned Succulent Pot - May 25, 2015
- 20 Cool Must Do Stenciling Projects - May 22, 2015
- DIY Accordion Paper Butterflies with ASTROBRIGHTS® Papers - May 20, 2015