Paul Frank Party Centerpieces
I am having a Rock N Roll Paul Frank birthday party for my daughter because my husband loves music and I love Paul Frank, and well my daughter’s only turning one so she didn’t have much say. I knew it’d be a tough theme, so I had to get crafty and creative. I made these party centerpieces in purple, green, pink, and yellow. I went with colored plastic grass and paper flowers in “pots” because it is a summer birthday party.
- Square containers
- Scrapbook paper
- Wooden sticks from any craft store, or BBQ Skewers
- Floral foam
- Paul Frank stickers (optional)
- Plastic Grass or colored candies
- Hot Glue gun
- Craft punches (optional)
These are very simple to make, as the pictures speak for themselves. Just cut out the desired shapes and glue or tape them to wooden skewers. Insert them in decorative containers to make a decorative bouquet.
You can make these arrangements in any theme you choose. Here are some tips.
- Click here to find out how to make pinwheels
- Use Google Images to look for your theme’s pictures to use in your arrangement
- Use assorted craft punches or cut out flowers by hand
- Click here to find out how to make paper flowers
- Colored candies, like M&M’s can also be used to conceal the floral foam.
- The dollar bins at major retailers like Target, always have cute containers in a variety of colors and patterns.
- Use rocks or pebbles at the bottom of your arrangement to weigh it down if your party is outdoors.
- Click here for ideas on making matching party favors.
You May Also Like:
Creative Rocker Themed Party Invitation
These do it yourself Rocker themed party invitations, using scrapbook paper, are SUPER easy to make. I wanted them to look like VIP concert backstage passes, so I purchased lanyards to attach to each one. You can purchase lanyards online for about $4.00 for a dozen.
The party details fit on the front and I made a medallion for the back encouraging “rocker attire”. Each guest can wear them to the party as well if they choose.
Tip: Stuff temporary tattoos in the invitation envelope to get guests started on their Rock Star outfits.
Consider these other Rock Star themed ideas:
- Make invitations that look like concert tickets or an ad looking for a new member of a band
- Make a CD invitation and include the guest of honor’s favorite songs
- Decorate with a VIP sign at the entrance of the party
- Include a red carpet area with disposable cameras where the guests can be photographed by Paparazzi
- Have a “Dressing Room” station with boa’s, sunglasses, hats, wigs, beads, ripped T-shirts, and face paint for guests to get creative
- Include a “Hair and Makeup” station with glitter, mousse, mirrors, makeup, and colored hair spray
- Have a “Tattoo Shop” with application instructions where guests can apply temporary tattoos of their choice
- Set up a “Rehearsal Stage” and set up Guitar Hero
- Give out favors like an autograph book or an inexpensive inflatable guitar
Need More DIY Party Ideas? Try:
Trash To Treasure: 4 Ways to Reuse Old Boxes
Think twice before throwing away your old boxes. What better way to be eco-friendly and recycle than by turning trash into something functional. Recycling and repurposing boxes is budget friendly as well! There are many many ways to recycle boxes, but here are four ways you can repurpose cardboard cereal, food, and other boxes very easily.
The plate and napkin holder is for my daughter’s Paul Frank themed birthday party. The party is outdoors at a park and I wanted to make sure the paper plates and napkins did not blow away and came up with this solution. I covered an old wooden box with themed wrapping paper and scrapbook paper and added a personal sign… simple, cute, and festive.
1. Plate and Napkin Holder for a Themed Party
2. Cereal Box Magazine Holder
3. Food Box Organizers. A perfect and inexpensive way to stay organized.
4. Recycling Bin - Recycle to recycle!!
More Ways to Repurpose!
Creative ways to recycle, reuse, and repurpose:
One of my favorite things EVER is the good ole dollar bin, especially for parties. Many major retailers like Target, Joann Fabric and Craft Stores, and Michaels all have dollar bins with fantastic deals that you can easily personalize. You can find everything from party favors to decorations.
So I picked an absolutely impossible party theme for my daughters first birthday, Rock and Roll Paul Frank, and had to get creative. I know, I know, my daughter is only 9 months old. Good thing I made these party favors three months ago…
These bubbles were four for one dollar. The originally had an Easter sticker on the top, so I just placed a Paul Frank sticker over it to fit the party theme.
These dollar bin boxes made perfect favor boxes. I added a personalized label and stuffed it with goodies for each kid.
These are popular rubber band bracelets. They come in a 12 pack for one dollar. I broker them up in sets of four and made my own personalized packaging. This favor cost less than thirty cents each!
Need More DIY Party Ideas? Try:
Check out these Sweet Treats, perfect for any party: