Tea Party Ideas by the Sea
We did it!!! Finally, after all the preparation, the baby shower for my friends was last weekend. I have been sharing all my Mad Hatter tea party ideas, but today I just wanted to share the venue and the actual decorations as they ended up. It ended up being a beautiful tea party by the sea at Abigaile Restaurant in Hermosa, Beach California with a perfect ocean breeze and gorgeous weather.
There was a little hoopla with my double booking of events but we got it all figured out. The guests of honor’s friends were amazing and helped me set up the decorations before I was able to arrive. They spread them out, because we ended up getting two areas of the restaurant instead of one.
This was the first area on the second floor of the restaurant. They hung the wooden frames I painted and spread out the centerpieces among the five tables.
They also set up the candy favor bar station for me as well.
We had the rooftop just right up the stairs as well. This is where we opened presents and played games.
The restaurant was fabulous with amazing appetizers passed around and endless champagne mimosas. Geesh! It seems like there is so much preparation for an event and then all of a sudden it’s over just like that! If you missed any of the tutorials, or centerpieces, and my thought process through this whole thing, be sure to check out these Mad Hatter Tea Party and Alice in Wonderland inspired posts!!
- Tea Party Themed Candy Station
- Upcycled Thrift Store Teapots
- Upcycled Thrift Store Tea Cups
- Upcycled Thrift Store DIY Dessert Stands
- Mad Hatter Tea Party Hat Decoration
- Mad Hatter Tea Party Chair Centerpieces
- Mad Hatter Tea Party Centerpieces & Ideas
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party - September 2, 2015
- The GMC DIY Challenge is Live - September 1, 2015
- Smart DIY Ideas to Help Prepare Your Home for Fall - August 31, 2015
- How to Throw a Fabulous Glam-O-Ween Party - August 28, 2015
- How to Make Paper Pumpkins for Fall - August 26, 2015