Tea Party Themed Gift Wrapping
You may have noticed that I have been posting some ideas and inspiration for a Mad Hatter tea party baby shower that I am decorating. Well, the party is to celebrate the birth of twins…. one boy and one girl! I am so excited for my friend. I just wanted to share the gift that I wrapped. It’s colorful and vibrant, and fits the theme well. I was visiting my besties and Maryland and I was lucky enough to hang out with several of them for an overnight scrap booking party. I used one of the girl’s Cricut machine to cut out this cute little teapot. I also typed out the message and printed it on some purple cardstock. I used a large circle punch to cut it out.
Here’s a picture of the card. Cut and simple and made in minutes!
Since my friends are having twins, I wrapped their gifts separately in the corresponding bright blue and hot pink, and went to work on the ribbon. I rummaged through my scrap ribbon box in my craft room and went a little overboard!
I tied on my little teapot (short and stout) onto the package.
Here it is!
I love gift wrapping. It is part of the present in my eyes. Here are a few gift wrapping ideas I have done in the past in case you need more inspiration!
- Recycled Gift Wrapping Idea: Pop Top Cans
- Border Punch Gift Wrapping Embellishments
- 9 Eco-Friendly Gift Wrapping Ideas
Oh! And if you want to see some Mad Hatter Tea Party Inspiration, here is what I have been working on!
- Upcycled Thrift Store Teapots
- Upcycled Thrift Store Tea Cups
- Mad Hatter Tea Party Hat Decoration
- Mad Hatter Tea Party Chair Centerpieces
- Mad Hatter Tea Party Centerpieces & Ideas
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party - September 2, 2015
- The GMC DIY Challenge is Live - September 1, 2015
- Smart DIY Ideas to Help Prepare Your Home for Fall - August 31, 2015
- How to Throw a Fabulous Glam-O-Ween Party - August 28, 2015
- How to Make Paper Pumpkins for Fall - August 26, 2015