Toilet Paper Roll Gift Wrapping
If you have been following along both of my blogs, this one and Inheriting Our Planet, you may have noticed all the posts I have been writing about my amazing trip to Villa del Palmar at The Islands of Loreto in Mexico! Of COURSE I had to bring home a few souvenirs from my trip. Thanks to my Mother In Law, she gave me the inside scoop that Mexico has THE BEST vanilla extract so I always know it’ll be a hit when I get home. I ended up using Toilet Paper Roll Gift Wrapping to present my gifts to my friends and family.
- Gift (duh!)
- Toilet Paper Rolls (duh!)
- Decorative Paper
- Tissue Paper
- Paper Cutter
- Double-sided tape
- Hot Glue and Glue Gun (optional)
It just so happens that a small bottle of vanilla extract fits perfectly in a toilet paper roll. I KNEW I was hoarding toilet paper rolls for a reason!
I picked some colorful and bright paper that reminded me of Mexico, cut it to size with my paper cutter, and secured it with double sided tape. FYI, toilet paper rolls are 4.5” long.
Next, I simply rolled the bottle in some tissue paper and inserted it into the roll.
Next, I tied a ribbon on each end.
Now, the bottle was a little thin and slid around in the tube, so I put a little dab of hot glue into the tube to keep it from sliding around and it worked beautifully.
I can’t wait to give them away, especially to my Mother In Law!
In case you want to read about my adventures in Mexico, check out these posts!
- Loreto Island Boat Tour
- Guided Hiking Tour in Loreto Mexico
- Diving for Clams in Loreto Mexico
- Tips for Paddle Boarding for Beginners
- Sun Shaped Key Lime Garnish How to
Tomorrow I’ll be sharing a cute little video of my trip!
Looking for more homemade hostess gift ideas? Try these!
- Cookie Mason Jar Gifts
- Cookie Lollipop Gift
- Easy Felt No Sew Bags
- Mason Jar Teacher’s Survival Gift Kits
- Wine Tasting Party Score Card Printable
- Mango Pina Colada Lip Balm DIY
- Toilet Paper Roll Gift Wrapping
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Clever Tips for Cleaning Your Vehicle with Vinegar - February 8, 2016
- Quick and Easy Valentine Treats - February 5, 2016
- Pencil Valentine Printables - February 3, 2016
- ABC I Love You Printable - February 1, 2016
- DIY Stenciled Metal Laundry Trash Can - January 29, 2016