Updated Baby Storage Bins
Wait… did that sound right? Not storage for babies babies, but storage for all the crap that comes with them! So, I wanted to do something fun for my daughters bedroom and decided to add a little life to these bland storage bins for her toys, books, and diapers.
Here is how I made these updated baby storage bins.
- Fabric Storage Bin
- Material of choice
- Wooden frame
- Hot glue gun
- Staple gun
- Oval wooden plaque
- Colored scrapbook paper of choice
Using a staple gun, staple fabric to the wooden frame and hot glue it to the fabric bin. Wooden frames can be found at IKEA for $1.99 for three! The design is up to you. I printed out symbols that my brother designed with my computer on scrapbook paper and glued it to an oval wooden plaque.
Here are a few close up pictures.
Inspired by this post? You may also like, Easy Lamp Shade Update.
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Frozen Fever Birthday Party Bunting - May 27, 2015
- Supporting Anti-Bullying: My Personal Story - May 26, 2015
- Repurposed Yoghurt Container Turned Succulent Pot - May 25, 2015
- 20 Cool Must Do Stenciling Projects - May 22, 2015
- DIY Accordion Paper Butterflies with ASTROBRIGHTS® Papers - May 20, 2015