Updated Baby Storage Bins
Wait… did that sound right? Not storage for babies babies, but storage for all the crap that comes with them! So, I wanted to do something fun for my daughters bedroom and decided to add a little life to these bland storage bins for her toys, books, and diapers.
Here is how I made these updated baby storage bins.
- Fabric Storage Bin
- Material of choice
- Wooden frame
- Hot glue gun
- Staple gun
- Oval wooden plaque
- Colored scrapbook paper of choice
Using a staple gun, staple fabric to the wooden frame and hot glue it to the fabric bin. Wooden frames can be found at IKEA for $1.99 for three! The design is up to you. I printed out symbols that my brother designed with my computer on scrapbook paper and glued it to an oval wooden plaque.
Here are a few close up pictures.
Inspired by this post? You may also like, Easy Lamp Shade Update.
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- 10 Awesome Craft Ideas for Teens - February 12, 2016
- Printable Valentine Gift Tags - February 10, 2016
- Clever Tips for Cleaning Your Vehicle with Vinegar - February 8, 2016
- Quick and Easy Valentine Treats - February 5, 2016
- Pencil Valentine Printables - February 3, 2016