Updated Baby Storage Bins
Wait… did that sound right? Not storage for babies babies, but storage for all the crap that comes with them! So, I wanted to do something fun for my daughters bedroom and decided to add a little life to these bland storage bins for her toys, books, and diapers.
Here is how I made these updated baby storage bins.
- Fabric Storage Bin
- Material of choice
- Wooden frame
- Hot glue gun
- Staple gun
- Oval wooden plaque
- Colored scrapbook paper of choice
Using a staple gun, staple fabric to the wooden frame and hot glue it to the fabric bin. Wooden frames can be found at IKEA for $1.99 for three! The design is up to you. I printed out symbols that my brother designed with my computer on scrapbook paper and glued it to an oval wooden plaque.
Here are a few close up pictures.
Inspired by this post? You may also like, Easy Lamp Shade Update.
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Easy Mini Winter Scene in a Cloche - November 21, 2014
- My Craft Room: Inspiration, Creativity, & Tradition - November 20, 2014
- Ten Easy Elf on the Shelf Ideas - November 19, 2014
- Playhouse DIY Mini Makeover - November 17, 2014
- Easy Christmas DIY Ideas - November 14, 2014