16 Valentines, Gifts, & Decorations for Valentine’s Day
I noticed that I have done a lot of Valentine’s Day crafts this year compared to last year. I must love my husband more this year… JUST KIDDING! After perusing through all of them, I thought I’d create a list of this years and years past. I came up with 16 Valentines, Gift Ideas, and Decorations for Valentine’s Day.
Let’s start with the new projects I did for this year. Holy smokes there’s a lot!
The next few are some ideas I had from last year, 2013.
This post was from when I first started blogging in 2011and gets shared around this time of year each year. I did this for my husband when he hurt his foot and was out of commission for a while.
These are crafts that my daughter and I did together.
Phew! I think that’s it! I hope you enjoyed my round up of 16 Valentines, Gift Ideas, and Decorations for Valentine’s Day! Until next year (because I’m already onto St. Patty’s Day… hee hee)!
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Repurposed Yoghurt Container Turned Succulent Pot - May 25, 2015
- 20 Cool Must Do Stenciling Projects - May 22, 2015
- DIY Accordion Paper Butterflies with ASTROBRIGHTS® Papers - May 20, 2015
- Planting Succulents in Thrift Store Vases - May 19, 2015
- Easy Ways to Declutter and Improve Your Garage - May 18, 2015