One of the most rewarding things about blogging is the community. I have met some amazing fellow Mommy Bloggers over the past eight months I have been blogging; moms that I admire and moms that I can relate to. I wanted to make a big THANK YOU to Summer from A Happy Mum for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award!
As part of receiving this award, I’d like to share 7 things you may not know about me.
- I’m completely OBSESSED with blogging. It’s really become a problem.
- I have the most AMAZING family and friends (and yes, those words can be used interchangeably).
- I am a stay at home Mom and have a sweet little 17 month old daughter who loves to wear hats.
- I was born and raised in Maryland and moved to sunny California at age 18.
- I have an addiction to Scrabble and am proud of my knowledge of two letter words (I may not know what they mean but I know they are words!).
- I have two dogs, Pablo the Chihuahua and Harley the Pug.
- My daughter and I listen to music and dance EVERDAY.
As for the lovely fellow Mommy Bloggers I’d like to nominate, here is my list of 15. They have all inspired me in one way or another; mostly by their words, philosophies, and ideas. Many of these blogs have an emphasis on reuse and recycling. I love that I get to pay it forward, and acknowledge these moms through this virtual award.
- Vixen Made
- Handmade Con Amor
- Fashion Reincarnations
- A Clever Spark with a Clever Heart
- Green Mam-a Jam-a
- Mommy Has to Work
- Going Green With Noah
- The Eco-Friendly Family
- Jen and Joey Go Green
- Coping with Frugality
- Random Recycling
- The Green Mom
- Cheap and Creative
- Going Green Mama
- Happy Healthy Homemade
Mommies, if you are on this list. Here is a link for the rules to receive your award. With much respect, thank you for the inspiration!