Vote for DIY Inspired
I don’t normally post on Saturday’s, but I thought I’d do a shameless plug! In the blogging world there are several resources that help your blog receive recognition. Many are through a voting system, so the more votes you receive, the more highly ranked you are, leading to a better chance of someone reading and stopping by your blog.
There are five of these sites, that DIY Inspired is a member of and I would love love love it if you would vote for me! Here is a quick run down because for most of them, you can vote one a day.
If you have any issues with the links, just use the icons on the right –>
Picket Fence Blogs
Top Mommy Blogs
This is a great site with TONS of amazing Mommy blogs to peruse through. You can vote for DIY Inspired one a day. Just one click from the Top Mommy Blog icon on the homepage, and you’ve voted! Today, DIY Inspired is the #1 Eco-Friendly Blog! Let’s keep it that way! J
You can only vote one time for this one. Click on this link and then click the “boost” button! J
My sincere thanks for your votes and support! I’m just trying to get DIY Inspired out there in the World Wide Wide!
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Supporting Anti-Bullying: My Personal Story - May 26, 2015
- Repurposed Yoghurt Container Turned Succulent Pot - May 25, 2015
- 20 Cool Must Do Stenciling Projects - May 22, 2015
- DIY Accordion Paper Butterflies with ASTROBRIGHTS® Papers - May 20, 2015
- Planting Succulents in Thrift Store Vases - May 19, 2015