White Party Inspiration Board
I had so much fun looking for St. Patrick’s Day inspiration and posted a St. Patrick’s Day inspiration board last week. I had such a great response to it, so why not do it again! This time, I wanted to the focus to be a White Party. I threw one several years ago (long before my blogging days) and it was so much fun. It was a Bridal Shower white party where all the guests wore white with wide brimmed hats.
When I think of all white, I think of crisp, clean, and elegant. Putting together this inspiration board for an all-white party or for an all-white wedding reminded me of my own personal version of Pintrest. I pulled together some great ideas for decorations, favors and gifts, and sweet treats for desserts. Many are from Etsy.com, one of my favorite websites. If there is no link (scroll all the way down to the list) to the picture you are looking for, I apologize ahead of time (I couldn’t find it)! Hopefully it will inspire you anyway.
- White Vintage Frames
- All White Flowers
- Seven Piece Candle Holders
- White Felt Garland
- Vintage White Lace Tea Lights
- White and Green Flowers
- Tissue Paper Flowers How-To
Favors & Gifts:
Don’t forget to ENTER TO WIN free Simply Spray Fabric Spray Paint! The winner will be announced this week!
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- 10 Awesome Craft Ideas for Teens - February 12, 2016
- Printable Valentine Gift Tags - February 10, 2016
- Clever Tips for Cleaning Your Vehicle with Vinegar - February 8, 2016
- Quick and Easy Valentine Treats - February 5, 2016
- Pencil Valentine Printables - February 3, 2016