William and Kate… get married already!
It’s all over the television and radio. Every channel you turn to pays homage to the royal wedding coming up this weekend. I guess with 1900 of their closest friends invited and an estimated two billion viewers, I had to somehow pay homage myself. The first thing that came to mind that applied to this blog was none other than tea, the most quintessential of English drinks.
After some research I found this talented artist and creative recycler, Lindsey Pemberton. According to her website, “for Lindsay Pemberton, the tea set is a source of inspiration.” She creates these beautiful teacup bracelets from vintage teacups from second hand shops. Check them out.
For More Unique Gift Ideas, Try:
- Places To Go: Irvine Studio Arts Festival
- Places To Go: Patchwork Indie Arts and Crafts Festival
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Easy Mini Winter Scene in a Cloche - November 21, 2014
- My Craft Room: Inspiration, Creativity, & Tradition - November 20, 2014
- Ten Easy Elf on the Shelf Ideas - November 19, 2014
- Playhouse DIY Mini Makeover - November 17, 2014
- Easy Christmas DIY Ideas - November 14, 2014